SeasonMS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application For RockStar (account Character)

4 posters

Go down

GM Application For RockStar (account Character) Empty GM Application For RockStar (account Character)

Post  valeriy Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Name: Denis

IGN [In game name]:RockStar

Timezone:Pacific

Please start out by telling a little about yourself: My name is Denis im 16, ive bin playing MapleStroy for like 4 years and i know alot about it. Ive actually bin a GM before (co-owner of ProjectNANO) its shut down because the Owner sucks. I like to play basketball and football. Im a 3.4 student in School im 5.10 and super tan lol. I usually go to the beach on saturdays and sundays to get my tan on lol.

Why do you wish to serve as a GM here in SeasonMS? I like this server and i know a little about being a GM.

What do you think makes up a great GM? Aperson that is always on and help out people that need help the most.

What can you contribute to our server? Help out with Events and advertice the server more so that more people join it. I would also help people out because im on like every day for like 4 hours or even longer.

What makes you stand out the most from other applicants? Because i know a thing or two about being a GM.

Why should we hire you? Ive bin a Gm before lol Very Happy

Last edited by valeriy on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Color - Boss)
valeriy
valeriy

Back to top Go down

GM Application For RockStar (account Character) Empty Re: GM Application For RockStar (account Character)

Post  Equilibrium Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 am

If you look forward on being a Game Master, you better do a better job on this application.
Equilibrium
Equilibrium
Admin

Back to top Go down

GM Application For RockStar (account Character) Empty Re: GM Application For RockStar (account Character)

Post  valeriy Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm

ok i did lol its different
valeriy
valeriy

Back to top Go down

Post  [Reborn] Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Try a brighter color, Blue on Black is hard to see.

[Reborn]

Back to top Go down

Post  valeriy Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:09 am

ok thanx Very Happy
valeriy
valeriy

Back to top Go down

Post  [Reborn] Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 am

No problem just trying to help (:

[Reborn]

Back to top Go down

Post  Equilibrium Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Grammar needs work. Disregarding that, its better then what you wrote before.
Equilibrium
Equilibrium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes™ Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm

SHIT HES SUPER TAN GM HIM NOW
Wes™
Wes™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down