SeasonMS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigBrother's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

BigBrother's GM Application Empty BigBrother's GM Application

Post  BigBrother Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I think this might look familiar. How about you?

1. IGN & Real Name:

My in-game-name is BigBrother, my real name is Matthew.

2. Time Zone & Location?

I'm in the Pacific Standard Time Zone, I live in California, US.

3. How often do you play?

I play almost everyday, anytime I can play. I'm VERY ACTIVE NOW. SUPER ACTIVE. I play more than 10 hours a day... I shouldn't feel accomplished, but that's how much I play.

4. Do you have any specality?

Eh, I can't really do anything. Nothing that can really benefit to the server.

5. How much in-game experience do you have?

I've played the beta for Maple global. I've started playing private servers 4 years ago. I made my own private server(see below), but it failed very much. So, I just play other private servers.

6. Ever been a GM before? Be honest, and if so please provide some proof:

I've been a GM, in my own server... But, nothing more than that.
    I believe this is the site I made for my server, used freewebs. I say, it's terrible. I did it half-assed anyway. Feel free to look at it. I'm apparently the [Admin]Matt. This was just a little project I tried to do with my little buddies, we weren't really trying to do anything, and none of us could code. I tried to code, but I could never fully concentrate onto what I was trying to learn. Gosh, I feel some chills just thinking about how much I failed. Well, that's the past, very nice experience though. I'll look back to it if I ever try to make another server. But who needs another, when I have this server?

7. How old are you?

I am currently 17 years old. Birthday: October 30, 1992.

8. Why do you wish to become a GM?

I want to help this server become bigger. Not just some other server that's there. I've found probably 3 hackers without being a GM, I bet I can find more if I became one. I can help players, you know me, I can be very helpful when needed. You've known me, I can be very trustful, and trust is important. You can see that many other people will want to be a GM. Not that I'm saying I'm different from those people, I know how to be a GM, and can be a good one at times needed.
    But, fuck it, who cares about that shit anyway? That's probably what every other person that's going to be applying is going to say. Then, I guess I'm not different after all.

9. Closing remarks, anything else you want to say:

There, you had to make me feel like a raging faggot. Why? I feel really pathetic now. I should not have posted this application.
Eh, I do not wish to become a GM just to play. I know you know me, I can be really helpful when needed.
Like I said, this might look familiar. I added some stuff. You can check to compare.

DAMN, these forums SUCK. HTML isn't allowed. That shit never turns on. I fucking HATE BBcode.
FUCK THIS BBCODE. I CAN'T MAKE THE SIZE SMALL, screw it, I'm not fixing it.
Deal with it. You can read it more clearly now.
Ah, you know what? Fuck it.

Last edited by BigBrother on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed a shit load of things)
BigBrother
BigBrother

https://seasonms.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

BigBrother's GM Application Empty Re: BigBrother's GM Application

Post  Equilibrium Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

Howz bout you use your "Active" schedule on SeasonMS as a Moderator (Moderate people and make sure they aren't breaking the rules). If you get a position as a MOD, I expect you to do your job.
Equilibrium
Equilibrium
Admin

Back to top Go down