SeasonMS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS

3 posters

Go down

What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS Empty What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS

Post  Equilibrium Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:56 am

Alright, I really don't have the time to do explain this in a "Fancy" way so I'm just going to get to the point.

New Forums:

- Forums is plain as a ham sammichh.
- The green font on the black / grey layout is disgusting
- Section with contact to every GM
- The old little MP3 / iPod application on the side of the forums from before was nice
- Chatango on the new forums would be better

Advertising:
- Youtube Channel of our server with previews of our server
- Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc of our server
- Prize for voting for our server. 1 Point for voting our server. Points can be exchanged for NX (Since the current way of achieving NX is way to hard). Also can be exchanged for MSI's, White scrolls, Chaos Scrolls, etc.

Rules Tanked
- List of rules is said throughout the server every x minutes, hours.

- Papulatus NPC needs to be changed so that only 10 can be summoned until everything on the field is defeated. Coding the NPC so that the !killall command does not allow you to gain experience. (If this is not possible with the current knowledge Sean / Samer has then I strongly recommend that you make the NPC say "Do not spawn over 50 monsters and do NOT leave the FM Room without killing ALL monsters".

- Infraction Points for breaking the rules. x Points = x minutes, hours in Jail, x Points = Perma Ban.
- Hire BigBrother as a Moderator. (Level 2 - 3 GM Level is up to you)
- Spamming Super Mega Phones = Infraction Point(s)

Bugs & Fixes:
- Remove the skill Beholder because it disconnects players (If you're too lazy to do it, infraction point(s) are added to the person's account if it becomes a habit)

- Remove the stupid Timeless Knuckle from the shop already. This has been an issue since THE LIFE STORY .______.

- "Change Music" via @fmnpc brings you to "All In One Shop". Fix it or remove it.

Suggestions:
- Move ALL the Custom NPC's to FM 1 since it has nothing inside
- Have a Monster with ridiculous HP and low drop rate of the rare items (Timeless, Crimson, Dusk,etc)

More to come .__________.
Equilibrium
Equilibrium
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS Empty Re: What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS

Post  Sean Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Understood. All issues, bugs, etc. will be adressed in v75 of SeasonMs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Sean
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS Empty Re: What I think needs to happen in SeasonMS

Post  Boss Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 am

Sean wrote:Understood. All issues, bugs, etc. will be adressed in v75 of SeasonMs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Sean

This.
Boss
Boss
Admin

https://seasonms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down