SeasonMS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update

2 posters

Go down

Update Empty Update

Post  Boss Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Dear Players,

We hope you enjoy your stay at this fun-filled MapleStory Private server. At this point in time, the server is currently in its beta stage. Meaning, we are still fixing and updating the server. In order to provide you with the best gaming experience possible, we ask your cooperation in being as patient as possible with us. Our goal is to fully release the server on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 at around 3:00PM EST. We are very close to being complete, we just have a few finishing touches to add and we will be set! Please enjoy the beta version of this server, as users who register during the beta period will receive a godly item when the server is released. Hesitate no more! REGISTER TODAY!!

-SeasonMS Staff
Boss
Boss
Admin

https://seasonms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update Empty Re: Update

Post  Boss Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

UPDATE:

THINGS ARE GOING BETTER THAN WE HAD EXPECTED. THE SERVER IS NOW UP AND RUNNING 24/7. AS OF JUNE 24TH, 2010. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NEW CLIENT IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION! WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING THE SERVER IN TERMS OF COMMANDS AND NPCS. BUT AS OF NOW, JUST USE @fmnpc AND TRAIN IN FM'S 7-12. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

-BOSS
Boss
Boss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiddoBoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Can you tell me more about this server?
Like i havent started it or anything, but if you have time or anything
can you tell me more about it?
Like the features and all? O:

LiddoBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

LiddoBoy wrote:Can you tell me more about this server?
Like i havent started it or anything, but if you have time or anything
can you tell me more about it?
Like the features and all? O:

Sure thing.
This is a v62 Server.
24/7 Dedicated Host 10 GIGS RAM
Custom Commands
NPCS
Friendly Community
Nice GMs
Events
Snow System

Really really fun server. We are still updating at the moment, however in about 2-3 we should be fully read to have fun as a server. All we are waiting for is to finish coding some new commands and important NPCs, and of course obtaining new players like you. We really hope you choose SeasonMS as the server to wish to play! See you in game!

-Boss
Boss
Boss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update Empty lol.

Post  Abbie Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 am

Can't wait to try it out,seems like a good server.Now,will I have to use normal FM or can I use my custom map,ill try to get regular map back,i lost my normal v62.I came on the server, but , is there nx and stuff like that yet? Seem's like a good server,well,hope this server stays a good while. And are you having GM applications? Not meaning to sound desperate LOLL.

Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down