Few Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few Suggestions

Post  GHOST on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Nexon cash should be cheap and easy to get. It is a private server.
Boss spawners in FM should have a fee to use them, something reasonable.
Gold rates raised
Changing arrows in all in one shops to reasonable prices..1.5m for 1 arrow... Which they can't even be charged.

The economy of this server will go no where with such low rates to get rare items and such high prices for everything..

GM Scrolls should be removed from the all in one shop. Add white scrolls in but costly since you can't fail.

It's all about the balance of the server. People go to private servers for free nx and to have fun. Also it's easier to level and most will only play for a short time to have a nice drive.

Just some suggestions.

GHOST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few Suggestions

Post  Equilibrium on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm

People also come to pservers to try out different game play.
Equilibrium
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOST on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Equilibrium wrote:People also come to pservers to try out different game play.
"Try out different game play." Is to have fun. Is it not.

Also a side note on our encounter in game.
So many flaws to that one rule, what if I'm trainning and someone comes in and spawns 30 more. lol
- 5 Players spawn 50 monsters in each room. They do not break the rule but will still lag the server according to the set benchmark. (5 Players could be 20+ in each channel)

Server states lag free. Shouldn't be lagging anyways.
This rule should be improved. As I said before implenting a reasonable price but enough so that players cannot spawn millions at once would be good. Having this would stop players or even new players from mass spawning. Even players who are intentionally trying to lag the server.

^That is the true problem with boss spawner lag.

Punishments should be revamped. Jailing me well.. I could just make a new account or wait until I get unjail and go on another game during that time. Lesson is not learned lol.

GHOST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristie on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 pm

--- I guess the solution is to remove the boss spawners and too include FM rooms that are filled with the bosses instead?

** As for the punishments, yes we need to take it up a knotch. People usually think I'm the most strict GM. I understand that's how people feel about myself, but you know it's just to let them know. Since the "Kill All" selection was removed and no longer able to be utilized by players, the boss spawner has created lag. Part of the reason I suggest we remove the spawner and install boss monster FM rooms.

.@Equilibrium, @Ghost
-- He is right, people play to have fun in private servers and to get away from GMS. However, our purpose here is to focus on a system in which players have something to work for. Because we all know a private server regardless of rates is at a much higher rate than GMS am I right? That's our focus, not mainly to make it hard for you guys. But to make it longer & in our eyes funner. Because if you have everything you want so easily, then that isn't fun right? But I see where you're going with some of the flaws we have. But trust me, all our staff members are working so hard for you guys. So give us the time to work out the most important things that need to be done. Then we'll proceed to fix the minority.
Kristie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOST on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 pm

We should also have max stat items (rings) so people with max stats can exchange there stats for a ring and get stronger Sad....

GHOST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top