SeasonMS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking rediculos

2 posters

Go down

Fucking rediculos Empty Fucking rediculos

Post  Wes™ Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

A 12 year old kid was killed over Tibia money i mean this is reall rediculous the murderer was 16 years old and they were friends but they guy strangeled the 12 year old and tryed to put him in attic but he was to heavy so he cut his legs off and the mom came home well this was all happening this is seriosly redicouls its over a video game im in complete shock and i would post pics but its fucking horrible i dont even want to look at them im in complete shock fucking fucked up.
Wes™
Wes™

Back to top Go down

Fucking rediculos Empty Re: Fucking rediculos

Post  lilpho Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

Wes™ wrote:A 12 year old kid was killed over Tibia money i mean this is reall rediculous the murderer was 16 years old and they were friends but they guy strangeled the 12 year old and tryed to put him in attic but he was to heavy so he cut his legs off and the mom came home well this was all happening this is seriosly redicouls its over a video game im in complete shock and i would post pics but its fucking horrible i dont even want to look at them im in complete shock fucking fucked up.
indeed o-o
lilpho
lilpho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum